Terms and Conditions
Read our Terms of Service – Edutest Kenya
By accessing the website at https://edu-test.co.ke, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Edutest Kenya’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Edutest Kenya’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Edutest Kenya at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Edutest Kenya’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Edutest Kenya makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Edutest Kenya does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Edutest Kenya or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Edutest Kenya’s website, even if Edutest Kenya or a Edutest Kenya authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Edutest Kenya’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Edutest Kenya does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Edutest Kenya may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Edutest Kenya does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Edutest Kenya has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Edutest Kenya of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Edutest Kenya may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nairobi, Kenya and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Refund Policy – Edutest Kenya
1. Individual Course Money-Back Guarantee
Edutest Kenya offers a refund for individual courses (i.e. courses that cost Ksh. 20,000) if requested within 7 days. This money-back guarantee applies for both discounted and non-discounted purchases. However, if over 40% of the course is complete, the money-back guarantee does not apply and refunds would only be issued under the discretion of Edutest Kenya after such a request is made.
2. Study Abroad Programs Money-Back Guarantee
For all study-abroad programs, we offer a money-back guarantee if requested within 14 days. This is applicable to both discounted and non-discounted purchases. However, this guarantee is not applicable for monthly subscriptions or subscriptions involving payment in installations which typically have a trial period before the first billing is effected.
In the event that a refund is requested for a monthly subscription or a subscription paid in installments, your membership will be canceled to prevent any future payments. However, you will still have access to the program until the date when the next expected payment was scheduled.
3. How to request refunds as per our money-back guarantee
To request a refund, send an email to [email protected] and you will be put in touch with our customer support personnel who will assess that your request is in accordance with our refund policy before effecting a refund.
Note that refunds could take 1-3 business days to reflected on your bank account or mpesa account.